Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome to the blogging world!

I'm blogging! Now that may not seem like an amazing fete to you...but to me it is totally awesome!
Why you ask? You did ask...right? A little less than a year ago I began a journey that I had only dreamed about since my school days, many moons ago...(fading out here. did you see it?)
I have always been an avid reader. No, really. Like I have to read something every day. My book genre of choice is Contemporary Romance. Of course over the years I have read it all. Well, most all types. I’m not too fond of paranormal. It scares me. I admit this and I’m okay with it.
When I was around 12, I found Emilie Loring. You should look her up and read one. I was hooked from that moment on. I even tried my hand at writing. I wish I could find my pre-teen attempts now but they are lonnnng gone.
But this is the part where life happened. You know boys, school, husband, and children. You get where I’m going with this?
So fast forward to February 2013.

OOPS! Tune in tomorrow to find out what happened next!


No comments:

Post a Comment