Thursday, December 4, 2014

New Title Announcement!

It is official.
My December book release title is;
A Sheik for Rose
Catchy, huh?
The rest of the books in the Hearts of Gold Series will follow along the same pattern.
I know you want the release day. You do, right? 
Soon, I will announce the release date soon.
This story is a bit different from what you are used to reading from me. I took a lot of liberties with the story line. I hope you will allow me the creative licensing to do so. 
The country, culture, and people were totally created in my head and should not be compared or assumed they relate to any existing country, culture or people.
If you can go into it with an open mind, I hope you will let the characters lead the story and enjoy their struggles and triumphs and not get hung up on comparing it to issues of today.





No comments:

Post a Comment