Monday, October 13, 2014

Sweet Surrender Revision

If you've read my blog you know the story of how my first book Sweet Surrender came to be.

Sweet Surrender is much more than just a Contemporary Romance Novel. To me Sweet Surrender is a book of dreams. A life time of dreaming that I could write culminated between each and every page of that book.

At this point, I have three books independently published and two more in the cue waiting. Plus fo...ur more in different stages. Please believe me when I say that NOBODY is more shocked than me!

Recently it was pointed out that my "writing style" has changed since Sweet Surrender. That is not surprising because I had no idea what I was doing. OR how to do it. I was writing by the seat of my pants. But had the time of my life doing it.

I have been writing for almost a year now and can't imagine a day going by without making my characters coming to life and telling me what they want to do next.

After much thought, I have decided to revise Book 1 Sweet Surrender so that all the books in the series have the same feel. Don't worry, the story line will stay the same and you should be able to update your download.

Thank you everyone for supporting and encouraging me as I go on this wild ride. So jump in and hang on!

FYI-Be prepared for the Hearts of Gold Series...I'm just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment